Lushh.Juke.Boxx ♥

Disclaimer

This site does not claim any ownership of any of the media (eg.music, videos etc.) that is displayed on this web page. The media displayed is meant for promotional use only. It would be much appreciated if you support the artists and buy their media. Also, I sometimes post information that is rumour filled and for fun. Unless there is a concrete source for the information, please regard it as a rumour and not fact. If the copyright owners would like me to remove any of their media, please contact me by e-mail at: k.lushh@gmail.com

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lil Pappa..oops i mean Lil Mamma Blabs on


Well the rap worlds he.she Lil Mamma recently did an interview and here is what the lil dude had to say..YAWN. 

-"Yeah we might get Weezy on there, we'll see." she said. "To tell you the truth though, right now I'm not exactly sure where I'm going as far as the next single, it's just gotta feel right."
-"It's gonna be real dope trust me" continued the rapper "It's just about me getting into myself now, and people knowing who Mama is. I am a lady, I want to show my feminine side so we're gonna get into that [on the album]."
-"Coming into the game in the beginning, I was worn out. I was running around from Miami to Atlanta, and you don't gotta do all that to make beautiful music, you could just have a hood producer or somebody that's making something that you love and you just gotta say "Yo I need that!" Let me rock, let me do me. The new project is gonna be organic."
-"Bein' a female is very tough but I've got thick skin. At the end of the day I can make it through a lot, I have made it through and I feel like now I have more stories to tell."


My thoughts-

im INTENSELY praying that she doesnt turn into the little boy that doesnt know how to call it QUITS. Her first album was whack, every single that leaked after that WAS WHACK. So what makes me even have a little faith that this album will be different.? Exactly i have no faith that it will be different cuz IT WONT, she is whack. So there's no point anymore. IF...and I MEAN IF SHE DOES RELEASE SOME FIRE, i will post a blog apologizing to her. HELL ILL EVEN MAKE A VIDEO APOLOGIZING TO HER WHACK ASS. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment