Lushh.Juke.Boxx ♥

Disclaimer

This site does not claim any ownership of any of the media (eg.music, videos etc.) that is displayed on this web page. The media displayed is meant for promotional use only. It would be much appreciated if you support the artists and buy their media. Also, I sometimes post information that is rumour filled and for fun. Unless there is a concrete source for the information, please regard it as a rumour and not fact. If the copyright owners would like me to remove any of their media, please contact me by e-mail at: k.lushh@gmail.com

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Must be Love by Cassie ; Video Review

im seriously TORN about this video. One half of me is in mad love with Cassie , the other half of me is saying this CANT be her first single off her new "ElectroLove" Album...NOT ONLY SAYING..screaming at the top of my lungs,  THIS CANT BE THE FIRST SINGLE OFF OF HER SOPHOMORE ALBUM. Her first album had the lead single "ME & U" , which was my song for about uhm 4yrs. Now this one is just so disappointing. Imma huge Cassie maniac , but this just isnt what i was hoping for. Besides the extreme sexual undertone of the video , everything else just lacked. My favorite part had to be the ENDING. This just isnt what i was hoping for..AT ALL.
 MAN THIS IS MESSED UP.


2 dollhouses out of 5.
DAMN

No comments:

Post a Comment