Lushh.Juke.Boxx ♥

Disclaimer

This site does not claim any ownership of any of the media (eg.music, videos etc.) that is displayed on this web page. The media displayed is meant for promotional use only. It would be much appreciated if you support the artists and buy their media. Also, I sometimes post information that is rumour filled and for fun. Unless there is a concrete source for the information, please regard it as a rumour and not fact. If the copyright owners would like me to remove any of their media, please contact me by e-mail at: k.lushh@gmail.com

Friday, June 19, 2009

The Buzz ;

In The Buzz , a new column on the site , i will cover the hottest topics on the net of the day. Updating with new info everytime there is one, and keeping you in the loop with all the latest "BUZZ" in Hollywood. Its quick its simple, and its All in "THE BUZZ".


- Ashanti and Nelly were recently seen out together at opening night for Ashanti's play
"The Wiz". I believe Ashanti played Dorthyy. Her mom and lil sis was also seen at the opening.


-Gucci Mane did an interview recently and this is what the "rapper" had to say.
"Shout-out to Mariah Carey and her whole squad and my boy Chris Lighty," Gucci said. "He got me and Mariah together. I appreciate it. He put me on there as well as her. Both of them are smart for doing that. The song came out hard. Mariah knew I wanted to do a song with her. It finally happened, and it turned out hard. I just flew up there to New York, went in the studio with her. I flew right out and went back on the road. When I do a song with people, I like to really get in the studio with them so I could feel they swag and they could feel mine. The music comes out better."

No comments:

Post a Comment