Lushh.Juke.Boxx ♥

Disclaimer

This site does not claim any ownership of any of the media (eg.music, videos etc.) that is displayed on this web page. The media displayed is meant for promotional use only. It would be much appreciated if you support the artists and buy their media. Also, I sometimes post information that is rumour filled and for fun. Unless there is a concrete source for the information, please regard it as a rumour and not fact. If the copyright owners would like me to remove any of their media, please contact me by e-mail at: k.lushh@gmail.com

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Live Performance ; Lady GaGa- Heartless *cover*


Anybody that knows me know i , , me some Lady GaGa so when i saw this video of her covering another one of my favorite artist , Kanye West, songs you know i was in amazement. I actually got goose bumps , because its so beautiful just really really short.! Them collaborating together would be EPIC , as she is the M.I.A of '09. Meaning she is basically on everytrack , and being played everydayy, and all dayy. loloL

Checkk it out .
P.s. She Even gives Kanye a little shout out.

No comments:

Post a Comment