Lushh.Juke.Boxx ♥

Disclaimer

This site does not claim any ownership of any of the media (eg.music, videos etc.) that is displayed on this web page. The media displayed is meant for promotional use only. It would be much appreciated if you support the artists and buy their media. Also, I sometimes post information that is rumour filled and for fun. Unless there is a concrete source for the information, please regard it as a rumour and not fact. If the copyright owners would like me to remove any of their media, please contact me by e-mail at: k.lushh@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

One of my favorite singers , FeFe Dobson recently dished about a couple of things in music even....my wifeyy Rihanna and Jordin Sparks among other things. Check out these snippets from the Honey Magazine interview below. Even though FeFe Dobson isnt as WIDELY known as the other two artist , she still is her own person. If you have followed her career you know that she has went through a real transformation so seeing her now and looking back at when she first started making music video's and such you can tell she has really found her OWN Niche , so her feeling like Rihanna or anybody bit her style is understandeable. ANYWAYY Read below.

"You ask me now, and yes, we are both black but it’s not the same music." says Dobson. "Is Rihanna rock and roll? I don’t know. I mean I think that term is used really loosely. She might have some guitars on her thing but what is that? It doesn’t make it the same music."

"She is supposedly a fan of mine." Dobson replies after Honey question her as to whether Hihanna has bitten her signature style. "I try to take it as a compliment. It gets a little much when she starts getting the same tattoos as me but overall I just want people to separate the image and listen to the music. It’s about the music. Its like Prince and Michael Jackson, totally different artists. Or its like Kanye Westand Jay-Z. So what? They are both black men, they sound different. So they both wear jeans, they are different. "

Fefe also addressed the issue of Jordin Sparks re-recording one of her songs "Don't Let It Go To You Head" for her sophomore album "Battlefield".

"She [Jordin] said really nice things about me to MTV. It was really sweet. It was nice she did more of an urban, R&B version of it. It wasn’t like a rock version or anything. It was a completely different version so I was like ‘OK cool’. She wasn’t trying to carbon copy me."

No comments:

Post a Comment