Lushh.Juke.Boxx ♥

Disclaimer

This site does not claim any ownership of any of the media (eg.music, videos etc.) that is displayed on this web page. The media displayed is meant for promotional use only. It would be much appreciated if you support the artists and buy their media. Also, I sometimes post information that is rumour filled and for fun. Unless there is a concrete source for the information, please regard it as a rumour and not fact. If the copyright owners would like me to remove any of their media, please contact me by e-mail at: k.lushh@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My love Lady GaGa recently shared her feelings on her 9VMANOMINATIONS
-did you know she is tied with Beyonce with the most nominations

"So excited! I can't believe it," she told reporters in Seoul, South Korea, where she was in town for her Fame Ball tour."I'm delighted to be in Beyoncé's company, and I can't wait to go to the awards show and hopefully kick some ass."

.and her upcoming tour with none other then Kanye West.

"It's been fun to work on the design of the tour with him. We're finishing each other's sentences," she said about the guy she once joked she was married to. "It's going to be one of the most groundbreaking moments in touring history. I am sure of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment