Lushh.Juke.Boxx ♥

Disclaimer

This site does not claim any ownership of any of the media (eg.music, videos etc.) that is displayed on this web page. The media displayed is meant for promotional use only. It would be much appreciated if you support the artists and buy their media. Also, I sometimes post information that is rumour filled and for fun. Unless there is a concrete source for the information, please regard it as a rumour and not fact. If the copyright owners would like me to remove any of their media, please contact me by e-mail at: k.lushh@gmail.com

Friday, August 14, 2009

Just incase you aren't aware , Drake has been at war with the
President of Universal Motown[Sylvia Rhone] for him being FORCED to release his album , through them . He even went as far as to publicly attack her , in a interview in Fader magazine as well as from a song from his mixtape. Well Drake has come to his sense's and decided to apologize . Here is a recent interview with MTV News.

“I can definitely say for me, for furthering the negativity, I can definitely say I apologize,” Drake told MTV News. “I don’t know her personally to discredit her character. It’s not the right thing to do.”

“There’s a lot of people with schedules beyond the average person’s comprehension,” Drake said. “And at times they prioritize. And a new artist that has made this long journey [to meet] from another country, they may not be their biggest priority, so they may get pushed to the side. The situation, I don’t want to get into too many details. It was basically [me] feeling trapped. I was courted by somebody and then they just axed everything. I was stuck. They disappeared. And I couldn’t find anybody to talk to about the situation. And then to meet again a year later and to have this person forget they ever met me and say that I should go meet at their office so we can talk about signing me. I was kind of in one of those moments like, For real? [But] everybody has those moments where things aren’t gonna go perfect.”

“I was looking for an opportunity recently to apologize for how vicious I’ve been,” he said. “Not to say I negate my feelings — I still feel strongly about it. But I’m a person that usually handles things with much more tact.”

No comments:

Post a Comment