Lushh.Juke.Boxx ♥

Disclaimer

This site does not claim any ownership of any of the media (eg.music, videos etc.) that is displayed on this web page. The media displayed is meant for promotional use only. It would be much appreciated if you support the artists and buy their media. Also, I sometimes post information that is rumour filled and for fun. Unless there is a concrete source for the information, please regard it as a rumour and not fact. If the copyright owners would like me to remove any of their media, please contact me by e-mail at: k.lushh@gmail.com

Monday, August 10, 2009


Its so weird that i found this article because i surely no more then 5mins ago was thinking about Nicki Minaj , like i do everydayy , i love this bitchh .ANYWAAAY , lol . Nicki was dishing on her album , and the route she wants it to go . So read this .

"As of right now as far as producers I have a lot of up and coming producers and I’m not big on big name producers,"she says "although I’d love to work with will.i.am. As far as artists go you know I just don’t know at this point I love people like Natasha Bedingfield, I love her singing voice and Amy Winehouse’s singing voice and I’d like to gear my album probably towards pop so probably if anything I’ll have a lot of those type of features on it.

"But not too much rap because I am a rap girl and thats what I do and I don’t think I need to have many different rappers on my album. My mixtapes have been you know inundated with features. and people need to know who Nicki Minaj is now."

I will support Nicki no matter what she does with the album , cuz she is just a geniunly awesome person. She is catchy , and is just an awesome artist , and entertainer so im sure if she decides to do the whole pop rap album it will be big. Even though i will miss the dirty filthy lines she be havin.

on a side notee-
While she has gotten suprisingly big over the past 2 years , i just wish she would get a tad bit more attention. She is apart of Yung Money too ; lOl , i want to see my wife in some video's please.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment