Lushh.Juke.Boxx ♥

Disclaimer

This site does not claim any ownership of any of the media (eg.music, videos etc.) that is displayed on this web page. The media displayed is meant for promotional use only. It would be much appreciated if you support the artists and buy their media. Also, I sometimes post information that is rumour filled and for fun. Unless there is a concrete source for the information, please regard it as a rumour and not fact. If the copyright owners would like me to remove any of their media, please contact me by e-mail at: k.lushh@gmail.com

Thursday, July 30, 2009


Wayne recently did an interview to discuss his latest album "Rebirth" which keeps getting pushed back , anyway here is what the ever entertaining Weezy had to say.

"Honestly, I'm just starting up this Young Money label and I'm trying to get my artists down right. Get everybody together," Weezy said. "Once I got that together, then I could work back on me. I'm a very humble person. I know once I get to it, I'mma get to it. So like I was saying, it's Young Money time, so making sure my artists get their just due."

"The Rebirth album is just me expressing myself without any boundaries. Without any margins, without any guidelines,"Wayne tells MTV. "[I'm] trying to do something different. I told my record company, 'Don't tell me nothing about what I say. Don't tell me nothing about what you hear. Just get behind me.' That's what Rebirth is."

No comments:

Post a Comment