Lushh.Juke.Boxx ♥

Disclaimer

This site does not claim any ownership of any of the media (eg.music, videos etc.) that is displayed on this web page. The media displayed is meant for promotional use only. It would be much appreciated if you support the artists and buy their media. Also, I sometimes post information that is rumour filled and for fun. Unless there is a concrete source for the information, please regard it as a rumour and not fact. If the copyright owners would like me to remove any of their media, please contact me by e-mail at: k.lushh@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What A "RollerCoaster" of A Weekend.


Pun intended. loL. but seriouslyy this weekend has been amazin. It all kicked off with my after.birthdayy party at Great America , which couldnt have went better. Everybody that was SUPPOSED to be there , WAS there . &&' i'm so appreciative for that . I rode everyride , &&' just had a ton of fun . Youu can see the pictures from Great America by viewing my FaceBook page , a link is  located on the right under the D0LLBOOK . section ; i also lost my virginity. What can top that right .? WAAAAIIIITTTT!!! no you little sick freak.a.leek , i lost my virginity to the V2 , at Great America what a total let down . COMPLETELY ; it gave me an adreneline rushh but it was sooo not what i thought it was gonna be . lmfaoo , wait i am talking about the ridee right .? Yahhh i am . but anywayy i skipped over Fridayy . Which was totally fun ; i was basically walking around with my Seniors , watching them do what they do ...WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING , *notee;todayy was awfully quiet without them . &&' from what i saw Prom was very very nicee , &&' apart of me wishes i would have went , while the rest of me awaits next year when its my turn to do all of this mumble jumble . lmfaooo anywayy , back to Sundayy . Well i had planned to hang out with friends , but that got scrapped when my Mom decided to praise Him all dayy , aint nothin wrong with that , but makes me realize i need my own car , so i can zoom.zoom.zoom whenever i want to yah kno.? Anywayy so i was chillin until my chillaxiation was interrupted by Nacho , &&' a lil TyWhore ; hanging out with them was totally fun , they ate my food , watched my fav Movie --*Mean Girls ; &&' the best part was that i made video's the entire timee . So all of this is videographed. All in all My Weekend was amazin . &&' i cant wait to do it every Day durin the Summer . 

No comments:

Post a Comment