Lushh.Juke.Boxx ♥

Disclaimer

This site does not claim any ownership of any of the media (eg.music, videos etc.) that is displayed on this web page. The media displayed is meant for promotional use only. It would be much appreciated if you support the artists and buy their media. Also, I sometimes post information that is rumour filled and for fun. Unless there is a concrete source for the information, please regard it as a rumour and not fact. If the copyright owners would like me to remove any of their media, please contact me by e-mail at: k.lushh@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mazin'


so it was 12:00 a.m. and the Facebook notifications and my cellphone were ringing off the hook. OMFGAH it was crazyy , i felt so ♥d. Like so loved , seriouslyy . but anywayy . I go to school lookin hella good , yaah you cant deny it . loloL . I go to school only to be greeted by my buddies Whittell , Sugar Tits , and the Ceezyy . and PETRA..who mind you shocked the hell outta me with Balloons and a big birthdayy hatt...

OKAY i know you all might be saying thats so minor , but that means sooo muchh to me.
iVe never had friends who go out of there way to make sure i'm happy , and one's that are
truly caring about how i feel , and i so appreciate them...

anyway!!

The day lingered on and i got hella birthdayy wishes from people , an AWESOME CARD from my bff OWANALOO , and then went to eat with all of my friends . I generally ♥ of them from the bottom of my ♥ and they made my birthdayy so special . --*Tear

thanks everyone at school , home , family , etc. for making MAY 18, 2009 the best everr .
Now to Great America for even more fun. TOOT THEM BUNS!! ---hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment