Lushh.Juke.Boxx ♥

Disclaimer

This site does not claim any ownership of any of the media (eg.music, videos etc.) that is displayed on this web page. The media displayed is meant for promotional use only. It would be much appreciated if you support the artists and buy their media. Also, I sometimes post information that is rumour filled and for fun. Unless there is a concrete source for the information, please regard it as a rumour and not fact. If the copyright owners would like me to remove any of their media, please contact me by e-mail at: k.lushh@gmail.com

Monday, December 7, 2009

Photobucket
The Wifee *Nicki Minaj did an interview with Complex Mag check check check it out.

When asked about her upcoming album the femcee had this to sayy:
“To answer whether I feel pressure, of course I do and I’m a perfectionist and I want that to be, you know, I want this buzz to meet everybody’s expectations, surpass everybody’s expectations of the people that do support me. Because you got so many people that don’t support you, but to the ones that do, they look at me and they see big things and I don’t want to disappoint them. So to say I don’t have pressure, I’d be lying, I do. I feel it all the time, I feel like yo, I have to make this a masterpiece.”

-Also included are flicks from the shoot.





No comments:

Post a Comment