Lushh.Juke.Boxx ♥

Disclaimer

This site does not claim any ownership of any of the media (eg.music, videos etc.) that is displayed on this web page. The media displayed is meant for promotional use only. It would be much appreciated if you support the artists and buy their media. Also, I sometimes post information that is rumour filled and for fun. Unless there is a concrete source for the information, please regard it as a rumour and not fact. If the copyright owners would like me to remove any of their media, please contact me by e-mail at: k.lushh@gmail.com

Thursday, November 19, 2009

When LAME JANE became aSensation

There once was a time when being different actually ment something , but now a days being different means your just like her - him - and them. Now in order to fit in your must have weird hair , tight pants , and bright shoes. To me you were a LAME 2years ago &' your most deffinitely still a LAME NOW , but thats just my opinion. I mean you have people with absolutely *NO TALENT , being considered *TALENTED. I mean i believe if you dont have SHIT to bring to my table , you wont be eating with me.
*in other words you were a nobody before your still a nobody to me.! I know this post may seem Oh So random , but its really not. A friend of mine was bragging about a certain *LOCAL star , their local for a reason , and i went to go check them out, and they were PURE SHIT. It seems like all it takes for someone to be considered a *Great Artist is bright colors and quirkiness... SMH Its just aggravating. Just Seems like the world rather be the next *Fill in blank , instead of the first themselves. and OMGAH while i am ranting , what is up with all these *HighSchool clique rappers. Like seriously , your lines are so elementary that my 3year old sister would question your intelligence. Im just saying *IF your gonna be a rapper atleast offer something that will make me listen to you *OUTSIDE of when your shoving your basement made mixed tapes down my throat! Just because you wear skinny jeans , are liked by the nobodies , and/or have a fan base of little girls who want nothing more but be your groupie , does *Not mean i want you to be crowding my Facebook newsfeed with your bullshit attempt at being a rapper....Rapping isnt for every little adolescent boy who needs a confidence boost.! Okay!!? I hope you understand. Put on some pants , get a shirt that fits , and go do something productive with your life

ps JERKING IS SO SUMMER OF O9..

-Well rant over.
Lovee&'Lushh





No comments:

Post a Comment