Lushh.Juke.Boxx ♥

Disclaimer

This site does not claim any ownership of any of the media (eg.music, videos etc.) that is displayed on this web page. The media displayed is meant for promotional use only. It would be much appreciated if you support the artists and buy their media. Also, I sometimes post information that is rumour filled and for fun. Unless there is a concrete source for the information, please regard it as a rumour and not fact. If the copyright owners would like me to remove any of their media, please contact me by e-mail at: k.lushh@gmail.com

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ad.

If you havent noticed on the right The Poll is finally Closed . and YOU the viewers of the -BLK have decided that you would like the name of the radio show to be -LushhTalkRadio. Along with the radio show im going to be introducing a interactive webcam show. So that while your sitting their listening to me you can also be looking at me in all my crazy shennanigans. There is going to be so much going on. and unlike OTHER LAME radio shows , where you have PATRON TEQUILA on repeat , we will have amazing song choices from ALL different genres , so just tune in and see what you might catch on too . I cant wait to get this started , and i suggest..NO I DEMAND , that you head over to my facebook *click the link on the right or e.mail me *ken.delushh@ymail.com suggestions on what you would to hear on the radio show , or better yet your resume so maybe you could co'host with me sometime.
YES I SAID CO'HOST as in YOU make the decisions. This is a radio show of the people , so chip in and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment