Lushh.Juke.Boxx ♥

Disclaimer

This site does not claim any ownership of any of the media (eg.music, videos etc.) that is displayed on this web page. The media displayed is meant for promotional use only. It would be much appreciated if you support the artists and buy their media. Also, I sometimes post information that is rumour filled and for fun. Unless there is a concrete source for the information, please regard it as a rumour and not fact. If the copyright owners would like me to remove any of their media, please contact me by e-mail at: k.lushh@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nita's Secret

Here's a brand new column for my blog from my best friend , backbone , EVERYTHING. She is seriously one of the BEST lyricist i know around , and she has such power . its unbelievable. Look below and be amazed , not only by her beauty , but by her words. and make sure you add her on facebook.



The path that i now lead
is solemn
the heart that i now grasp
has fallen

The thoughts that I keep
are now unkept
The feet that used to walk
are now swept

the dreams that i hold
are now true
the questionss i ask
is becuz of who.

My brain is in this
tragic blunder
But u'll always be
my favorite summer

When this ends
and reality comes back into my life
when you leave me dry
and i go through my troubles and strife

When you drop me back
to the ground
when i kno longer hear your voice
i hear no sound

When I wonder why
I let you into my prize posession
When I stop making you
my favorite obsession


When i look back at the times
that we made
how you shined so bright
but yet was my shade

How you poured out tears
then left me dry
How i got fond of you
without realizing why

While you blew me away
with your sudden burst of air
I wished somehow
that you would always be there


But I know that you cant stay
and i know that this cant last
so to this knowing
While its my present, I'll make it my past.

So When You walk out that
creeking, rocking door
When I finally weaken
and fall to the wooden floor

And when the autumn leaves
fall to the concrete
When the solid walkways
somehow become sleet

Thats wen i'll know
there's no need to wonder
Hands down, for sure
You were my favorite summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment