Lushh.Juke.Boxx ♥

Disclaimer

This site does not claim any ownership of any of the media (eg.music, videos etc.) that is displayed on this web page. The media displayed is meant for promotional use only. It would be much appreciated if you support the artists and buy their media. Also, I sometimes post information that is rumour filled and for fun. Unless there is a concrete source for the information, please regard it as a rumour and not fact. If the copyright owners would like me to remove any of their media, please contact me by e-mail at: k.lushh@gmail.com

Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Album to watch out for : Jordin Sparks-Battlefield.

Well through non secret means i was able to get my paws on a leaked copy of Jordin Sparks sophomore album , "Battlefield" , and may i say its "amazing". The album comes off very , i lost my sunshine where did it go , but you can easily tell this girl has matured from her last album. I suggest as soon as this album drops , next week you go pick it up , or buy it on itunes. its so worth the $$.

No comments:

Post a Comment