Lushh.Juke.Boxx ♥

Disclaimer

This site does not claim any ownership of any of the media (eg.music, videos etc.) that is displayed on this web page. The media displayed is meant for promotional use only. It would be much appreciated if you support the artists and buy their media. Also, I sometimes post information that is rumour filled and for fun. Unless there is a concrete source for the information, please regard it as a rumour and not fact. If the copyright owners would like me to remove any of their media, please contact me by e-mail at: k.lushh@gmail.com

Friday, June 19, 2009

Live Performance ; Kristinia Debarge -Goodbye


Last night 19yr, Island Def Jam singer Kristinia Debarge, and newcomer to the music scene gave her first BIG , live performance on the HIT FOX show SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE; i am a average watcher of the show , and let me tell you the live performances are usually a MISS for me , but this one was amazing. Despite her OBVIOUS lip-syncing girlfriend worked that stage up AND down , and for such a new commer that took me by suprise. She had this whole attitude like she KNEW she owned that stage , and that had me eating out of the palm of her hand. I cant wait to see whats next for the young and talented singer.
i give her performance a B-
*even though it was an amazing performance , im not a fan of lip-syncing AT ALL , actually it scares me and makes me wonder if she can really sing , i wont pass judgement until she proves my theories. Still loved it thoughh .

The performance is below

No comments:

Post a Comment