Lushh.Juke.Boxx ♥

Disclaimer

This site does not claim any ownership of any of the media (eg.music, videos etc.) that is displayed on this web page. The media displayed is meant for promotional use only. It would be much appreciated if you support the artists and buy their media. Also, I sometimes post information that is rumour filled and for fun. Unless there is a concrete source for the information, please regard it as a rumour and not fact. If the copyright owners would like me to remove any of their media, please contact me by e-mail at: k.lushh@gmail.com

Friday, June 5, 2009

I effed your girl


“I f*cked ya girl on D-low, cause I’m that nigga and I got a bigger ego. For free yo, I let her climb on the tree yo. now she with me yo, so adios amigo. No you ain’t big as me yo. So when I hit , she said my d-ck too big, fat, wide, and thick. What I was born with is enormous, when I try to fit, she holler like ‘you got a big ego, AGH SHIT!’ And that’s why she on my d*ck, cause I got a huge ego, I’m a hero. I save the day, it’s L-O-V-E yo, she never felt that way ’till she started fucking with me yo. I took her from you like D-bo, ’cause your ass always had her going to bed mad like Ne-Yo”.”

No comments:

Post a Comment