Lushh.Juke.Boxx ♥

Disclaimer

This site does not claim any ownership of any of the media (eg.music, videos etc.) that is displayed on this web page. The media displayed is meant for promotional use only. It would be much appreciated if you support the artists and buy their media. Also, I sometimes post information that is rumour filled and for fun. Unless there is a concrete source for the information, please regard it as a rumour and not fact. If the copyright owners would like me to remove any of their media, please contact me by e-mail at: k.lushh@gmail.com

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My DiRTY LiL SUMMER ADDiCTiON.

okayy so i just got through watching the SEASON 5 opener of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE.
 and omgah call em your drama king , but it was soooo good , Lord knows i me some SYTYCD , and this season opener was just aweing , it was AMAZiNG. The Contemporary dancers are on point . I cant wait to see Mia Michaels work with them . OMGAh she is gonna open them all the way up , and the last auditioner killed it . HE WAS SOOO GOOD , he had me in tears , and nooo im not being over dramatic , it was stunning , so watching this made me want to go find some of my favorite Mia Micheals routines from the past seasons enjoy .
clickyy.


Dont those just make you wanna go out and dance with somebodyy .?

No comments:

Post a Comment