Lushh.Juke.Boxx ♥

Disclaimer

This site does not claim any ownership of any of the media (eg.music, videos etc.) that is displayed on this web page. The media displayed is meant for promotional use only. It would be much appreciated if you support the artists and buy their media. Also, I sometimes post information that is rumour filled and for fun. Unless there is a concrete source for the information, please regard it as a rumour and not fact. If the copyright owners would like me to remove any of their media, please contact me by e-mail at: k.lushh@gmail.com

Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's so hard to say GO THE EFF AWAY;


very slow news this weekend anywayy;
Okayy by now we ALL know Danity Kane has broken up , rather for the short term or long term is yet to be seen , but im sure we have seen the MTB4 reunion where they openly addressed many issues. One of the main ones that i personally seen were the issues between Dawn and Aubrey.Well in a recent interview Dawn addressed some of the issues in Danity Kane .

"Honestly, real talk, she cool, I don't like it when people go in like that and try to pit us against each other" said Richards "Me and her [Aubrey] used to be mad cool, real talk, but this is the reality, I think we're all different personalities and you have to be a certain type of person to wanna deal with that, because if you like drama then that's your person you hang with, but I don't like drama so we didn't click long enough to hang."

Dawns choice words didnt stop there . She also had this to sayy ;
"My thing is I like to be part of a business, if you're a part of a brand [then] I like to keep the brand good, ya feel me? I felt like I had other mouths to feed so I would never mess up Shannon's mouth, Aubrey's mouth, D Wood's mouth, and when you start messin' up my money and my home then I have a problem, that was my issue with Aubrey.""It had nothing to do with her personality, who she is, she's a talented girl, but when you're missin' shows and fans are paying for you and you're the star of the group, I knew it and I was cool with it I was riding the ticket you know, but when you're the star and you don't show up and people know you're not comin', you're messin' up the money you know, that's a problem."

so from this interview you would guess that Dawn's problem with Aubrey is that she "messed with her moneyy" , but im sure its more to it then JUST that. Yah kno.? There's so much to this Danity Kane "story" , cuz thats exactly what it is,  that we dont know. In a couple of years when one of them is broke , and bored i'm sure they will decide to write a tell all book; now i admit ILL BE THE FIRST IN LINE TO GET MY COPY. i Danity Kane , &' to see them go down the route they have , is like woah. I'll even admit i cried on the episode when Diddy fired Aubrey &' D.Woods. What happens with this group...time &' the Lord only knows , but ill be there watching every second of it . 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment